You are here
- promoting growth by:
- aggressively implementing a strong product innovation and brand differentiation policy,
- leveraging the strength and complementarity of its brands;
- deploying a clear and well-segmented approach by retail distribution channel and brand and reinforcing its presence in all existing channels in the country, regardless of their format, to ensure the most extensive coverage of markets possible and taking into account specific local features;
- continuing its unique international expansion in both mature and emerging markets, while looking to establish local leadership, or, at least, to significantly improve its competitive position in the market.
- maintaining its competitiveness over time thanks to:
- the continuous and responsible adaptation of its industrial facilities as well as its organisation and structures (administrative, logistics, etc.), in order to be able to rely on some of the best standards in the world and preserve the competitive advantage forged over the years
- rigorous daily management through strict control over all operating costs, simplification of structures and reduction of the number of stock keeping units operated by the Group, pooling of support services through shared services centres and clusters, reduction of purchase costs – whether industrial, linked to sourced products or non-production costs, in the context of an extended scope year after year – and monitoring of working capital requirements
- a systmatic optimization of our supply chain.