You are here
Supor gets a "Superbrands China 2012" award
Supor was one of the eight companies awarded “Superbrands China 2012” along with Nestle, Philips, Nippon. Steven XIE, Supor Brand Director, received the award on May 22nd.
An independent brand research institution, Superbrands was established in 1994 in the UK and operates now in more than 80 countries. It aims at fastering the notoriety of significant brands, as well as to celebrate the success of leading international and local brands.
Superbrand status is only granted to a small number of leading brands who meet the five following criteria:
- Market dominance (significant market share) ;
- Longevity (resiliance whatever market conditions) ;
- Reputation (good perception by consumers without question or reservation) ;
- Customer loyalty (repeatedly preferred brand) ;
- Overall market recognition (part of everyday life for the relevant market segment).
The winners are allowed to use the well-known logo on their products and in their communication. Supor already published this good news on several Chinese web portals.