Each brand has a well-defined identity, with a specific values which are reflected in the product offering, features and design, as well as in appropriate communication mechanics.
We remain convinced that our balanced business model, combining profitable growth and a resolutely responsible approach, creates value for all and plays a full part in our contribution to better living in households around the world.
06:30 am (CET)
2020 Annual results
05:40 pm (CET)
First-quarter 2021 sales and financial data
03:00 pm (CET)
Would you like to submit a project to Fonds Groupe SEB ? Thank you for taking note of the conditions below.
Fonds Groupe SEB, an endowment fund, studies only projects aimed at the integration or reintegration of people in difficulty, in the following four areas:
- support for professional integration,
- support for the social integration of education and training,
- support for the social integration of housing equipment and access to healthy food
- social integration for health reasons.
Fonds Groupe SEB exclusively supports projects worn by structures with a presence in France and located near the Group's main sites.
Our sites France:
- Alençon (Orne)
- Annecy (Haute Savoie)
- Lourdes (Hautes-Pyrénées)
- Lyon (Rhône)
- Mayenne (proche Laval) (Mayenne)
- Selongey et Is-sur-Tille (Côte d'Or)
- St Lô (Manche)
- Tournus (Saône et Loire)
- Vernon (Eure)
- Vienne (Isère)
Not eligible: exhibitions and events or events (raffles, bingo, sports tournaments, humanitarian rallies, event sales).
PURSUE ON OUR FRENCH WEBSITE TO SUBMIT A PROJECT